SSC, HSC Exams 2021: Students, check out the guidelines before heading for your examinations
Written exams for SSC, HSC are scheduled to be held between April and May
Mumbai: Students appearing for Class 10 (SSC) and Class 12 (HSC) examinations now will not appear for any practical exams this year. The concession is a part of the guidelines issued by State Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad against the backdrop of COVID-19. Also, the examinations will be conducted in the same school for the candidates.
Written exams for SSC 2021 to be held between April 29 to May 20 while written exams for HSC to be held between April 23 to May 21.
List of instructions have been issued by the education department of the state. Other guidelines have also been issued in order to ensure safe conduct of the exams. Check out the guidelines below:
- Exams would be conducted in offline mode for both Class 10 and Class 12.
- No online exams to be conducted.
- Board exams will be conducted in the same schools that the students are enrolled.
-Practical exams for Class 10 would not be conducted this year.
- Practicals for Class 12 will include limited experiments.
-Half an hour extra to be given to students to write, whereas differently abled to get one extra hour.
- Thermal screening is mandatory at all centres.
- If students have COVID or are in containment zones during exam, they can give the a special exam in June.