Pune reports a decline in active cases
Pune: The active Covid-19 patient count in the city and rural areas of the district has been on decline for the past eight consecutive days. This week 9869 less patients were found comparatively. Presently, 1233 less active patients are being reported daily on average. If this trend continues, then in the coming three weeks, by November 7 the entire Pune district will possibly become Covid-free.
The recovery rate of Covid-19 patients in the city has been improving consistently. Also, the number of active patients getting treatment or quarantined at home is also declining. In the October 8 to 15 week, a total of 12274 patients were reported from Pune city and district areas. This week 21775 patients have recovered from Covid-19. The number of recovered Covid-19 patients is 9501 more than the new cases recorded this week.
Pune City and District
* Total Covid tests conducted - 13.17 lakh
* Total Covid patients reported - 3.11 lakh
* Recovered patients count - 2.80 lakh
* Total active patients - 23,803
* Deaths - 7,335
* Daily declining average active patients - 1,233
* Average daily new patients in eight days - 1534
* Average patients recovering daily in eight days - 2,721