Pune University Exams: Proportionate time to be given to the students; mock test from April 7
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) released a circular stating the details of examinations of the first semester. Check details here
Pune: The Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) on Wednesday released a circular stating the details of examinations of the first semester for first to final-year degree students.
Exams are scheduled to be held online in multiple-choice question (MCQ) format from April 10 whereas the mock test will be held from April 7. The circular also specifies that if for any reason, the examination session is logged out, then appropriate time will be given to the students. Also, the previous answers will be automatically saved in the system.
CHECK OUT WHAT ARE THE OTHER DETAILS
· The exam duration will be one hour and the 50-marks question paper will have 60 MCQs, of which 50 correct answers will be accepted for calculating results.
· The final exam schedule will be released by March 25 on the website, http://www.unipune.ac.in.
· Students will be sent all details of the exams through SMS and email but candidates will have to ensure to send the right contact number and email for the same.
· The marks of theory papers for the first sem will be made available to students through the Student Profile System.
· The printed results would be given after both semester exams.
For any questions or complaints regarding the pattern of exams, students can log into sps.unipune.ac.in.