COVID-19: Sakal to conduct special webinar for doctors dealing with high-risk patients
Pune: The Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic is proving to be a big challenge for doctors. As the virus is new, the treatment modalities for patients need to be updated continuously by doctors. To address this, doctors working with Intensive Care Units (ICU) will be conducting a webinar for doctors on May 23, Saturday.
This webinar aims to update doctors with recent and widely used treatment modalities for COVID-19 patients. The webinar has been organised by Sakal Media Group, Pune chapter of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM) and Young President's Organization (YPO).
Who can attend the webinar?
Extra care needs to be taken of COVID-19 patients having co-morbidities like diabetes, hypertension and other diseases. Medical professionals who deal with such high-risk patients will benefit from this webinar.
Dr Benan Bayrakci, Department of Pediatric Intensive Care Medicine, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey, is the main speaker for the webinar. Bayrakci is a leading expert in intensive care. Many doctors in the United States of America (USA) have also benefited due to his guidance.
- Dr Benan Bayrakci | Department of Pediatric Intensive Care Medicine, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
- Dr Kapil Zirpe, Former national President of ISCCM
- Dr Shubhal Dixit, Former national President of ISCCM
- Dr Kapil Borawake, President of ISCCM.
- Vagish Dixit, regional head, YPO gold South Asia
- Date: May 23, Saturday
- Time: 6 pm
To attend the webinar
- Scan the QR code
- Meeting id: 833 3732 9957
- Meeting password- 994586